The Electric Vehicle Symposium & Exhibition (EVS 32) is the leading international event addressing topics such as electrification, connectivity and driverless vehicles. In this context, the various components of electric mobility were on display; from markets to vehicle battery technology (hybrid and hydrogen fuel cell); from motorcycles to trucks, and from charging facilities to related services and public policy. Also EMEurope was present at the event at the Exhibition Hall in a partnership with the Holland Pavilion. On 20-21 May also the EMEurope R&I projects proEME was present at the pavilion showing the project achievements with presentations, movies and other means.
- proEME research on Dutch national radio January 14, 2020
- Conference on e-mobility in urban freight and logistics – 19th of November January 13, 2020
- EMEurope Research & Innovation Projects January 13, 2020
- flyer emobility forum 2019 January 13, 2020
- workshop “battery-electric freight vehicles in city logistics” January 13, 2020