Parties of Scientific Cooperation:
- Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (German Aerospace Center), Germany
… unique expertise in European and international policy advice in electric mobility
- CHALMERS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, Sweden
… deep experience in systems analysis, and a broad industrial network of e-Mobility actors
- Copenhagen Electric, Denmark
… the central contact point for e-Mobility in Denmark.
- FIER Automotive, Netherlands
… specialised in e-mobility project development and public policy support.
- Hungarian Electromobility Association, Hungary
… the hub to reach out to eastern countries.
- Metropolregion Hannover Braunschweig Göttingen Wolfsburg, Germany
… operates one of the largest municipal EV fleets in Europe.
- National Academy of Sciences of Belarus Center for System Analysis and Strategic Research
… at the nucleus of electric mobility in Belarus and Eastern Countries.
- Robert Bosch GmbH, Germany
… with unique expertise in EV-technologies and essential contacts to industry and platforms like NPE, EGVIA and ERTRAC.
- University of Twente, Netherlands
… outstanding expertise in multidisciplinary systems analysis
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, Finland
… with unique multitechnological competences